Hi Crafter’s! We’re starting a new Challenge (#60!); the theme is Anything Goes!
THE CHALLENGE: ANYTHING GOES
You may play along with other challenges, but excessive challenge pile-ons (more than 10) will result in disqualification for our amazing prize. As always, have fun creating!
THE PRIZE: The Lawn Fawn Love You Tons Stamp and matching Die Set
One entry will be chosen at random to receive our prize. Three additional entries will be chosen for the ‘Top 3′ based on their amazing coloring skills. The prize winner and top three can all proudly post their brag buttons on their blogs for the world to see!
Entries are due by Sunday, January 25th, 2015 at noon EST. Winner will have TWO weeks to claim their prize.
International winners will be responsible for shipping costs if they choose to claim their prize.
This is Valerie here today, and the card I created today could be used for Valentine’s Day, or for any occassion to let someone know you’re thinking of them.
I used these Lawn Fawn products:
- Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies
- Hello Baby Stamp Set
- You’ve Got Mail Stamp Set
- Let’s Polka 6×6 Paper Pack
- Hello Sunshine 6×6 Paper Pack
- Hello Sunshine Sequins
- Speech Bubble Border Die Cut
- Grassy Border Die Cut
- Tan Bunny: E50, E53
- White Bunny: N0, N2
- Ducky: Y13, Y15, Y17 / Legs: YR68 / Beak: YR04
- Mailbox: RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
- Envelope: C1
- On the edges after I cut them out: 100
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and have a great week; and Happy Crafting!
Trackback from your site.