Hello, Crafters!! It’s time for our next Challenge, and the theme is Summertime!
You may play along with other challenges, but excessive challenge pile-ons (more than 10) will result in disqualification for our amazing prize. As always, have fun creating!
For the prize, we have a Mystery Box filled with crafting goodies!
One entry will be chosen at random to receive our prize. Three additional entries will be chosen for the ‘Top 3′ based on their amazing coloring skills. The prize winner and top three can all proudly post their brag buttons on their blogs for the world to see!
Entries are due by Sunday, June 12, 2015 at noon CST. Winner will have TWO weeks to claim their prize.
**International winners will be responsible for shipping costs if they choose to claim their prize**
- I’m Tweet on You stamp set & coordinating die set
- Cool Cat stamp set & coordinating die set
- I Knead You stamp set & coordinating die set
- Boutique Window die set
- English Brick Wall stencil
The card base is and the “brick wall layer” are both Bazzill Classic Smooth White paper. I painted the 2 birds, the butterfly, and the orange cat’s collar with Zig Clear Wink of Stella. And I added Glossy Accents to the grey cat’s pearl collar.
So that’s it! This is the type of card where you could save it for when you need it, and then it’s perfect for almost any sentiment on the inside! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day, and Happy Crafting!
The Copics I used are:
- Branch: E11, E13, E15, E17 / Leaves: G14, G16
- Grey Cat: T0, T2, T4 / Nose: R22 / Ear: R20 / Necklace: E000, E00
- Orange Cat: YR12, YR15, YR18 / Nose: T8 / Collar: B21, B24
- Blue Bird: BG01, BG02 , BG05 / Beak: YR27
- Brown Bird: E23, E25, E27, E29 / Beak: YR27
- Bird House: E33 / Roof: E18 / Holes: E79
- Butterfly: RV52, RV55 / YG23, YG25 / Body: W5
Trackback from your site.