It’s time for Challenge #62, and the theme is Anything Goes!
THE CHALLENGE: ANYTHING GOES
You may play along with other challenges, but excessive challenge pile-ons (more than 10) will result in disqualification for our amazing PRIZE. As always, have fun creating!
THE PRIZEthis month is being sponsored by Paper Nest Dolls!
One entry will be chosen at random to receive our prize. Three additional entries will be chosen for the ‘Top 3′ based on their amazing coloring skills. The PRIZE WINNER and top three can all proudly post their brag buttons on their blogs for the world to see!
Entries are due by Sunday, February 22nd, 2015 at noon EST. WINNER will have TWO weeks to claim their prize.
International winners will be responsible for SHIPPING COSTS if they choose to claim their prize.
- Bugs and Kisses Stamp Set
- Bugs and Kisses Die Set
- Summertime Charm Stamp Set
- Summertime Charm Die Set
- Chit Chat Stamp Set
- Chit Chat Die Set
- Home Sweet Home Stamp Set
- Home Sweet Home Die Set
- Grassy Border Die Cut
- Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables Die Cuts
- Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables Die Cuts
The cardstock is all from Doodlebug’s 6″x6″ Hello Sunshine paper pad. The sequins are Pretty Pink Posh Cupped 4mm and 6mm Sparkling Clear. The Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.
- Bees: Y13, Y15, Y17 / B000
- LadyBugs: R02, R05, R08 / C5, C7
- Big Walking Ladybugs: R22, R24, R29 / T2, T4, T6 / C9
- Worms: G21, G24, G28
- Fireflies: BG0000 / Y08
- Big Hearts: RV21, RV23, RV25
- Skinny Hearts: RV17
- Fat Hearts: RV13
- Big Stick: E27 (The small stick is stamed with Memento Rich Cocoa)
- Leaves: G02, G05
- Jar Lids: C1, C3, C5
My adhesive is the Crafter’s Companion.
Have a GREAT week, crafters, and I can’t wait to see what you all make!!
Trackback from your site.