Hi, everyone! The design team is taking a break this week to prepare for Thanksgiving and to spend extra time with their families! So, we’ve got a Holiday Bundle GIVEAWAY for you!
You can check out all the other holiday items in the store by clicking HERE.
You have until Friday, November 28th at 11:59pm PST to enter. Winner will be announced the next day.
International winner will be responsible for shipping costs if they choose to claim their prize.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The sentiment comes from Winnie & Walter’s clear stamp set, The Big, the Bold, and You. I stamped it in Memento Rich Cocoa dye ink, painted it with my Zig Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen, and then heat embossed over it with clear embossing powder.
All of the other stamped images are from an older Lawn Fawn set, Critters in the Forest and the matching die set. I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink onto X-Press It Blending Card paper, and colored them with Copic Sketch markers:
- Tree: G21, G24, G28, G29 / Trunk: E44, E47, E49
- Fox: E08, E09, E18 / Tail Tip: E50, E53 / Nose: R22
- Dragonflies: Body: BV04 / Wings: BG0000
- Mushrooms: YG93, YG95, YG97 / Spots: E5, E57, E59
- Bird: V01, Vo5, V06 / Beak: YR09
Have a great weekend, and Happy Crafting!!
They’re real y’know. Marshmallow faeries. ..Okay, maybe not. But I suppose it’s better than giving you all something ridiculous that involves me scorning the cold weather. Cause man. Cold is awful. But at least it gives us the excuse to drink chocolaty things with waaaay too many marshmallows on top, right?
Anywho, let’s get started. Drawn on Copic Sketchbook and lined with sepia, turquoise and cool grey from my Copic Multilienr 0.3 Color Set. With 0.03 Black for some little details and of course colored with ShinHan Touch Twin Brush markers.
I’ll go ahead and color the mug and such first, since that’ll be fairly easy. :3 This was done with a blend of BR97 and BR96 on the cup, and the steam was a blend of WG0.5, WG2, WG4. BG1 was used for the marshmallows.
Onto the fairy! Starting off with skin, I used R135 and R136 as the main blend with the darker areas a tip to tip blend of the two. Freckles were done with RP138 and RP9. The eyes were done with P146, PB273 and P83.
Then the hair, colors used B171, BG179, and B68 which I decided to do more of a gradient than my norm.
Clothes! Done with the hair colors and again, a bit of a gradient on the top part of the tutu, while the skirt part was done with BG1 and BG3. Onto the transparent stuff! When coloring stuff that’s transparent, it’s best to start with what’s behind or within the transparent thing. In this case, the wings are behind the sleeves, so I’ll focus on those first. Where the wings meet the sleeves, I’ll be using my colorless blender a lot here. So some P145 onto the blender and we’ll just lightly dab the color in, and if I need to add more, I repeat the tip to tip blend. I repeat this within the sleeves, only using R135 on the blender instead. Next a light hand is needed when I bring in the BG1 for the sleeves, just some really quick strokes and I wanna be sure to not cover all of the color either. I then add a small dab of the underlying colors as well and go over one more time with BG1.
Last but not least, we’ll do a little decoration with some dotting and the like. So I used P146, WG0.5, and BG179.
And of course, some Copic Opaque White for detailing.
Hi, everyone! Kelli here today with a clean and simple card to share with you. All the stamping was done using the Winnie & Walter – The Big, the Bold and Extras set. I stamped everything in Memento – Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press It Blending Paper and colored with Copics:
R39, R37, R35
G28, G07, G05, G03
C3, C2, C1
I cut everything out with scissors and then ran my Memento – Tuxedo Black marker around the edges to cover up the white core. The yellow and blue patterned paper is from the Lawn Fawn – Sweater Weather 6×6 paper pad. The card base is a Lawn Fawn – Walnut Woodgrain Note Card.
All the layers were adhered using the Crafter’s Companion – Adhesive Runner and dimensional foam adhesive.
I tied a bow on the left side using the CraftKin – Lemonade baker’s twine. I also added Pretty Pink Posh sequins in colors: red from the 6mm Sweetheart Mix, blue and green from the 6mm Nature Mix, 4mm Mossy Green, and 4mm Clear. I added some rhinestones from my stash as well.
To finish everything off I added some Wink of Stella Glitter Pen in Clear to the entire rose (shown in last picture).
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!