Hello and WELCOME!
It’s Friday! Yea! I hope everyone has a great weekend planned!
Today I am doing a video featuring light source, shadows and shading. This is a special request from my friend Kristine!
I have used the light source guides before but I wanted to explain how I use the linear guide in a little more detail.
I will share some of the other guides later!
But for now – let’s get started with Shadows & Shading with the linear guide !
Here’s to you, Kristine!
My other Tutorials can be found HERE
Happy Cupcake (Whimsy Stamps)
Frosting: B00, B01, B32, optional B62 (sparingly)
Cup Cake Cups - E30, E31, E33, E35, E49
Background dots to coordinate with dotted designer paper: RV13, B41, G40
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
Come back soon!
Good Day Everyone! Laura here with a new card to share and this one is for my niece Kendall.
This sweet stamp is called Tilda With Kneesocks and she is from the latest Magnolia stamp collection, Sakura. Isn’t she adorable? I’ve colored her with Copic Markers and accented everything with Distress Inks.
Copic Markers: Skin – E0000, E000, E00, R20 Hair – E50, YR21, YR24, E99 Clothes – RV00, R81, R83, R85, R89 Shoes – E31, E34, E37
Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint, Tattered Rose
Sorry to cut and run but it’s really late. I sort of lost track of the days with our three day weekend and have been a day behind. Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek. If you need any more information on this project just stop by my blog. You still have time to get in on our Flowers challenge which runs until Sunday, May 31, 2015 at noon CST.
All the stamps and coordinating dies are Lawn Fawn:
- Critters in the Jungle stamp set and coordinating die set
- Flirty Frames stamp set and coordinating die set
- Life Is Good stamp set and coordinating die set
- Monster Mash stamp set and coordinating die set
- Starry Backdrops stamp set
I also used several Lawn Fawn die sets:
- Stitched Hillside Borders
- Stitched Scalloped Borders
- Large Stitched Square Stackables
- Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
And, other Lawn Fawn products I used include:
- 6″x6″ Beachside Paper Pack
- Sky Lawn Trimmings
- Cranberry Ink Pad (for the stamped hearts on the sentiment)
- Black Licorice Ink Pad (to stamp all the colored images)
- Elephant: W1, W3, W5, W7 / R20
- Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67
- Grass: G00, G14, G19
- Bananas: Y13, Y15, Y17
- Flowers: RV29 / YR04
- Bow: RV11, RV13, RV14
- Banner: E74 / B000
- Tree: YG21, YG23, YG25 / E81, E84, E87
Thank you for stopping by today; have a great day and Happy Crafting!
Hi crafters! Monica here with a easy calendar and a great rainy day crafts with the kiddos! I found a piece of decor wood at home for a mere $1.97 I covered it with some patterned paper and adhered a calendar I had to the front of it with a brad!
- Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
- Face: E000, E00, E04, E11
Thanks for stopping by everyone and be sure to check out all the new items in the Marker Pop store!! There are too many to list, but I can say Penny Black….