Create a project using your Copics or any of the markers that we carry!
You may play along with other challenges, but excessive challenge pile-ons (more than 10) will result in disqualification for our amazing prize. As always, have fun creating!
For the prize, we have a Mystery Box filled with crafting goodies!
One entry will be chosen at random to receive our prize. Three additional entries will be chosen for the ‘Top 3′ based on their amazing coloring skills. The prize winner and top three can all proudly post their brag buttons on their blogs for the world to see!
Entries are due by Sunday, February 7, 2015 at noon CST. Winner will have TWO weeks to claim their prize.
**International winners will be responsible for shipping costs if they choose to claim their prize**
- Stamp, color and die cut images.
- Add enamel dots to center of flowers.
- I took a fine X-Acto knife and cut out the jar center so I could make it a shaker.
- I created this colorful watercolor background.
- I used sequins centers and adhered to background just to give it a little spice.
Trackback from your site.