Hi Crafters!! It’s time for our next Challenge, and the theme is Back to School!
THE CHALLENGE: BACK TO SCHOOL
You may play along with other challenges, but excessive challenge pile-ons (more than 10) will result in disqualification for our amazing prize. As always, have fun creating!
THE PRIZE this month is the Avery Elle – This Book Stamp Set!
One entry will be chosen at random to receive our prize. Three additional entries will be chosen for the ‘Top 3′ based on their amazing coloring skills. The prize winner and top three can all proudly post their brag buttons on their blogs for the world to see!
Entries are due by Sunday, August 23, 2015 at noon CST. Winner will have TWO weeks to claim their prize.
**International winners will be responsible for shipping costs if they choose to claim their prize**
Hi Crafters! It’s Valerie here, and my card today is for our Challenge that starts today: Back to School! Having 4 kids myself, I LOVE making school cards!
I pulled out lots of oldies-but-goodies from my Lawn Fawn collection:
- Science of Love stamp set and coordinating die set
- Wish You Were Here stamp set and coordinating die set
- A Good Apple stamp set and coordinating die set
- Bannerific stamp set and coordinating die set
- Riley’s ABC’s stamp set
- Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies: Large and Small
- Fawndamentals Dye Ink Pads: Black Licorice and Lobster
- Globe: Water: B21, B24, B26 / Land: G24, G28, G29
- Beaker 1: YR00, YR02, YR04 / BV20
- Beaker 2: V12, V15, V17 / BV20
- Beaker 3: G14, G12 / BV20
- Ruler: E21
- Calculator: R05, R08, R27 / Screen: C1, C3
- Book: Y13, Y15, Y17 / Pages at bottom: T0 / Spine: RV25/ Bookmark: RV23
- Girl Chick: RV23, RV25 / Beak: YR15 / Glasses: BG0000
- Boy Chick: BG01, BG02 / Beak: YG15 / Glasses: BG0000
Have a great day, and have fun with our Challenge!
Trackback from your site.