Welcome to the MarkerPOP Challenge blog! Anyone is welcome participate in our challenges, but one of the many marker brands we carry must be used to be eligible to win our fabulous prizes. You can find all our Markers here.
Our Bi- Weekly challenges are posted every other Sunday, and entries will be accepted until the following Friday at 11pm EST. Submit a direct link to a new project (no back links) inspired by the current challenge. Please provide a link back to the challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post.
When uploading photos of your MarkerPOP challenge projects to online galleries (SCS, PCP, etc.), please use the challenge keyword in addition to the keyword “MarkerPOPC#__”. We love to see your fabulous creations on our company Facebook & Instagram pages also so please share your projects there too!
The Prize Winner is selected randomly through Random.com using a random number generator. *3 Top Picks will be chosen and asked to join us for a further challenge as a Guest Designer. (*If less then 10 participates there will only be one Winner/Top Pick chosen) If you have any questions about the challenge, please email us by using Contact Us.
Our weekly challenge rules are super easy to follow.
- Become a follower of our blog, if you aren’t already.
- Post your original creation with your entry and the link back to MarkerPOP ‘s Weekly Challenge on your blog. You can make ANY type of project that includes the use of any of our Markers: greeting card, scrapbook page, altered art, 3D project, illustration, etc. Anything goes as long as our Markers are used!
- The project needs to follow the challenge theme or colors as closely as possible.
- Maximum of two entries per challenge.
- Excessive challenge pile-ons (more than 10) will result in disqualification from winning the random prize.
- International readers are welcome to participate, but will have to pay for shipping if they are the lucky winner.
MarkerPOP’s Design Team