Hello, Crafters!! It’s time for our next Challenge, and the theme is Anything Goes!
You may play along with other challenges, but excessive challenge pile-ons (more than 10) will result in disqualification for our amazing prize. As always, have fun creating!
For the prize, we have a Mystery Box filled with crafting goodies!
One entry will be chosen at random to receive our prize. Three additional entries will be chosen for the ‘Top 3′ based on their amazing coloring skills. The prize winner and top three can all proudly post their brag buttons on their blogs for the world to see!
Entries are due by Sunday, May 1, 2015 at noon CST. Winner will have TWO weeks to claim their prize.
**International winners will be responsible for shipping costs if they choose to claim their prize**
The main feature of this one is the new MFT I’m Tweet on You stamp set and coordinating die set; I also threw in the adorable fat cat image from the new MFT Cool Cat stamp set & coordinating die set. And a few other MFT Die-namics products are at work here, too!: Puffy Clouds, Grassy Fields, and Stitched Cloud Edges.
I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto X-Press IT Blending Card Paper, and colored them with my Copic Sketch markers (colors listed at the end). The sentiment is stamped using VersaFine Onyx Black ink (colors listed at the end). I added some sparkle with 4mm and 6mm cupped Sparkling Clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
Here are the great new tools (check out our new Crafter’s Essentials section in the store for the latest products we’re carrying!) also at work here:
- Ken Oliver Stick-It Die Cut Adhesive (soooo awesome! See his video here) and a Ken Oliver Best Ever craft mat (it really is! See his video here)!
- The Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper Tool was what I used for those 2 top corners
- Tweezers and the Quickstik Craft Tool (both a MUST HAVE in any crafter’s stash)!
- The Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy is so nice; I love using this instead of baby wipes! (see a video here)
- The Cheery Lynn Snippers. They are FANTASTIC and cut RIGHT to the edge of the die (I used to use my husband’s pliers to clip my new dies apart, but UGH, thank goodness those days are over!).
- The AMAZING Mini Misti. What a great invention! (video here!)
The Copic colors I used are:
- Cat: N6, N8 / YR24, YR27 / E000, E0000/ Nose: R12 / Ears: R11
- Bird: Y02, Y06, Y08 / Beak: Y68
- Branch: E13, E15, E17 / Leaves: G14, G16
- Birdhouse: R14, R17 / Roof: E23 / Hole: T8
- Birdbath: W00, W1
- Y15 / YR04 / G07
- V05 / Y17 / YG09
- BG13 / Y32 / YG13
- YR15 / R81 / Y08 / Yr07 / YG09
- RV55 / Y35 / Y38 / G24
Thank you for stopping by!
Trackback from your site.