Admittedly, this is a very off season card, but it is never too early to work on those Christmas cards!
Here is a Christmas card Samantha made:
Here is a close up of the snowmen so you can see how they were colored:
To color in the snowmen, she used Copic Ciao markers in the following colors:
- 100 Black (for the coals and top hats on the snowmen)
- B02 Robin’s Egg Blue (for the blue scarves and hats)
- B00 Frost Blue (for the snow part of the snowmen and the ground)
- C3 Cool Gray #3 (used over the B00 on the snowmen that are positioned in the back behind other snowmen so that their shade of blue snow was slightly darker than the snowmen in front. It is very subtle but it makes subtle looking shadows.)
- RV000 Pale Purple, RV02 Sugared Almond Pink, and RV04 Shock Pink (all for the pink scarves and hats)
I have a secret to tell you! We at iCopic.com are hosting a month long celebration over at Scrapmaster’s Paradise to help Samantha celebrate her 150K visitors. We have donated some great prizes. Please take a moment to enter for a chance to win.
The first giveaway is posted here: http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/2010/05/heres-deal-150k-giveaway-5.html
With our following growing every day, we figured we’d make it more fun to be a part of our Copic Community. For ONE DAY ONLY, all of our followers will receive $10 off a purchase of $100 or more + Free Shipping. Simply use Coupon Code “FOLLOW” at checkout to receive your special savings. Sale Ends 11:59PM on 04/30/2010.
We’d like to sincerely thank all of our friends, fans and followers that continue to contribute, share ideas and input and support the growth of our communities!
Today I have a glittery project for you! Spica At You Glitter pens really add something special to any paper crafting project. They are so easy to use and they are packed FULL of glitter. These photos do not give the glitter pens justice because the glitter is so pretty!
I used At You Spica #16 Buttermilk around the sentiment and to accent the bicycle image.
The bicycle was colored in with the following Copic Ciao colors: