Hi, everyone! I am so excited to announce the MarkerPOP! Design Team call! At this time we are looking to add two full time designers to our team and possibly some guest designers as well!
Call ends: Sunday, January 20th at 11:59PM PST
- We want designers that LOVE to color with Copics and/or ShinHan Touch Twin markers and would love to use MarkerPOP! supplies on their projects.
- We want designers who are willing to promote our company whenever and where ever possible. We want designers that keep their blogs updated regularly and share their passion of Copic and/or ShinHan coloring on their blog.
- No previous design team experience or publications are necessary.
- American designers only at this time please.
Team members will be responsible for:
- Design team members are responsible to make one project per week including tutorials and tips using Copics and/or ShinHans along with other MarkerPOP! stamps and supplies. This project and tutorial will be posted to your blog and the MarkerPOP! blog on a schedule that will be provided for you.
- The design team will be required to participate in any blog hops or special events as they occur during the term.
- The term will run until June 30, 2013 with the possibility of continuing after that.
- Designers will be sent products to work with on a monthly basis.
- Each member will receive a discount on any purchases made at markerpop.com.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject MARKERPOP! DESIGN TEAM CALL. Include the following info:
- Include THREE of your best projects showcasing your passion for Copics and/or ShinHans (you can link blog posts, attach your projects to the email or provide a URL to your photo). Copic and/or ShinHan coloring IS required, so your projects should show some of your best coloring examples.
- Include your name, location, blog address, and online forums or galleries you frequent.
- Answer the following questions:
- What is your favorite thing about Copics and/or ShinHans?
- How many Copics and/or ShinHans do you own and how long have you been coloring with them?
- What other design teams are you currently a part of? (Design team experience is not required.)
- Why do you think you would be a great fit for the MarkerPOP! team?
- Tell me a little about yourself, your family/job/pets, etc. Your crafting style/preferences, etc. I want to get to know a little bit about you!
- If not selected as a design team member, would you be interested in being a guest designer for markerpop.com?
I can’t wait to hear from you! Good luck! 🙂
Trackback from your site.